The Softaculous Team has released 5.2.6. The following is the list of changes :
1) [Bug Fix] : After recent cPanel update there was change in some headers causing the backup on Google Drive via Softaculous to fail. This is now resolved.
2) [Bug Fix] : After recent update in ISPConfig there was change in SESSION name causing failure in detecting session by Softaculous. This is fixed with backward compatibility so it works on older versions of ISPConfig as well as new ones.
3) [Bug Fix] : In rare cases the temporary file created for WordPress Sign On from Softaculous enduser panel was not deleted. This is fixed.
4) [Bug Fix] : When manually installed scripts (e.g. PrestaShop) with a custom admin folder name was imported in Softaculous the custom admin folder was not copied during Clone, Staging, etc. This has been fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] : While removing an installation in Plesk, the database was not deleted. This has been fixed.
The next version will have new features and improvements.
The Softaculous Team