Softaculous Team has launched 5.3.0 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : In Directadmin, admins can now import scripts installed manually by their users. This was already supported for cPanel. Refer to the guide.
2) [Task] : Minor UI improvements.
3) [Task] : Improved Russian translation.
4) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, Push to Live was not working. This bug was introduced in Softaculous 5.2.9 which was released on September 23rd 2019. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : On some servers with very low MySQL wait_timeout configuration Clone, Staging, Push to Live reported MySQL server gone away error. This is fixed now and does not require any change in MySQL server configuration.
6) [Bug Fix] : In CLI tasks like Auto Upgrade, Auto Backups, Remote Import, etc the emails sent to users owned by Resellers ignored the “From Email” set in Reseller panel. This is fixed now.
The next version will have new features and improvements.
The Softaculous Team