Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added settings in Softaculous admin panel to Pre-select or to Force Auto Upgrade WordPress Plugins and Themes feature.
2) [Feature] : Added support for IDN characters in directory name when installing WordPress in a sub directory. (support for IDN domains was already available).
3) [Feature] : Added post_header filter which can be used to add a custom message in the Softaculous enduser panel after the header is loaded. Click here for guide.
4) [Improvement] : Improved the SitePad installer so users can choose the theme on the install form in Softaculous itself.
5) [Improvement] : In cPanel -> Feature Manager, the name for Softaculous icon was previously “Instant Installs” which was confusing. This has been renamed to “Softaculous – Instant Installs”.
Note : All existing settings i.e. Softaculous was enabled/disabled in Feature Manager will not be affected and will continue to work as it is.
6) [Bug Fix] : While installing a script that needs a Cron Job to run, the validation of cron time did not allow usage of “/” causing error while using cron time as */5, etc. This validation has been fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : Custom WordPress package installations were imported in default WordPress package of Softaculous when running bulk import causing two entries of installation. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, in a rare scenario when MultiPHP Manager and CloudLinux’s PHP selected both were installed on the server and user had selected “ALT” PHP in MultiPHP Manager and a different version in PHP Selector, this was causing issue in detecting PHP version and extensions. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin, in some rare cases the MySQL version detection failed. This is fixed now.
The next version of Softaculous will have more features.
The Softaculous Team