Softaculous Team has launched 5.5.0 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added option to export/import admin settings in Plesk. This option was previously supported in cPanel and Directadmin. Refer to the guide here.
3) [Improvement] : In Plesk, user’s domains list will now be available in the “Choose Domain” dropdown on the script install form, clone, staging, etc.
4) [Bug Fix] : After disabling the default WordPress plugins list from admin panel, the WordPress sets created by admin were not available to install while installing WordPress. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : After disabling Manage WordPress Sets option for enduser, the sets created by admin were also not available for installation. This is fixed and now the admin sets can be installed.
6) [Bug Fix] : Deleting WordPress sets created from Softaculous admin/enduser panel having a comma (,) in the set name failed. This is fixed now.
The next version of Softaculous will have more features.
The Softaculous Team