Softaculous Team has launched 5.5.6 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : WordPress Plugin/Theme Sets created by admins can now be restricted with ACL plans. Admins can assign WordPress sets to specific packages.
2) [Improvement] : Custom scripts can now add a screenshot on the overview page and will be listed on the categories page. Refer to the following guide to add logos and screenshots for optimized listing of custom scripts.
4) [Improvement] : Softaculous path will now be mounted in read-only mode on Cloudlinux servers. Though there are no files in Softaculous core folder which are writable by any user except root so it did not cause any issue, however to improve security these folders will be mounted in read-only mode.
5) [Task] : Added support for universal.custom.php which can be used to overwrite any settings in Softaculous. Refer to the guide here.
6) [Bug Fix] : Large Backups over 8-10 GBs to WebDAV location failed. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : On Plesk servers, resellers were unable to access Softaculous enduser panel for the domains under the user accounts owned by them. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : On ISPmanager servers, the database creation failed while installing a script on a remote MySQL server. This is fixed now.
The next version of Softaculous will have more features.
The Softaculous Team