Softaculous Team has launched 5.6.6 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Improvement] : Several improvements have been made to WordPress Manager which include a live screenshot of the website, all tasks like Upgrade, Staging, Clone, Backup, Restore, etc will be done on the WordPress Manager page itself in a modal and many more minor improvements.
2) [Improvement] : Backups made to SFTP server will now work faster.
3) [Bug Fix] : Remote Import with scripts having a separate data directory in a non web accessible folder was not working. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : When activating plugins included in a WordPress Plugin/Theme Set created in Softaculous the activate function defined in the plugin was not called. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : CLI command –refresh-license when refreshing license from Free to Premium did not enable all scripts. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : Custom logo for Softaculous panel was stretched in some cases when the custom logo had height smaller than 70px. This is fixed now, the size will be auto adjusted.
7) [Bug Fix] : In ISPConfig when a strict Content Security Policy was enabled the Ratings, Reviews and Screenshots were not loaded in Softaculous panel. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In Plesk, when the latest PHP version did not have ionCube but an older PHP version had ionCube Softaculous used the latest version but gave ionCube missing error. Softaculous will now detect the appropriate PHP binary with ionCube extension and use the same.
We are working on a Fresh New UI for Softaculous and adding more features to WordPress Manager like Plugins/Themes Management. We will be releasing these changes soon.
The Softaculous Team