Softaculous Team has launched 5.8.4 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : Added Features suggestions in Softaculous enduser panel to guide the user. This feature can be disabled from Softaculous admin panel -> Settings page.
2) [Feature] : Admin can now enable a setting to automatically import manual installations done by user on daily basis.
3) [Feature] : Added Auto Upgrade installations feature to ISPConfig panel.
5) [Improvement] : Admins can now define SOFT_DB_BACKUP_BIN constant in filter.php to use mysqldump for backing up the database to make the backups perform faster for installations with huge database. E.g. define(‘SOFT_DB_BACKUP_BIN’, ‘/usr/bin/mysqldump’);
6) [Bug Fix] : While importing installations from remote server with huge number of files the FTP connection timed out causing the import to fail. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel 102.0.8+ the Top Apps icons and WordPress Manager icon did not load. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : In Webuzo, when using MultiPHP the PHP version detection failed while installing a script. This is fixed now.
We will be adding more features in the upcoming version.
The Softaculous Team