Softaculous Team has launched 5.8.7 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
2) [Feature] : Added CLI utility to mass enable/disable auto upgrade WordPress Core, Plugins and Themes for all installations on the server. Guide.
4) [Improvement] : Added lang_loaded filter to custom language translation strings.
5) [Improvement] : Requirements page in Softaculous admin panel which lists the PHP/MySQL requirements for running all apps available in Softaculous can now be accessed from Softaculous Remote and Enterprise as well.
6) [Improvement] : Added option to hide the WordPress Manager icon in cPanel Jupiter theme left menu.
7) [Bug Fix] : When backing up a large site on Dropbox the backup failed after a few GBs of transfer due to timeout. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] : Editing Dropbox backup location to re-authorize was failing. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, Remote Import was failing when cache was enabled on the destination domain. This is fixed now.
We will be adding more features in the upcoming version.
The Softaculous Team