Softaculous Team has launched 5.8.9 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
2) [Improved] : Added support for PHP 8.1
3) [Bug Fix] : Backup to AWS S3 failed on some very huge installations. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : Installations of large backups to Dropbox which took more than 4 hours to complete failed due to Dropbox tokens now being short-lived i.e. 4 hours. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : In Webuzo, CLI installation of script was not working. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : In Webuzo when using a Custom panel port, Softaculous did not load. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Plesk, while Cloning or Staging large installations in some rare cases caused MySQL connection timeout. This is fixed now.
Get started with premium cPanel Hosting-optimized for Shared websites.