Softaculous Team has launched 5.9.7 in the Stable branch.
1) [Improvement] : On cPanel servers, improved the script icons displayed in the Top Scripts category for Jupiter theme.
2) [Task] : Added CLI utility to re-configure the Softaculous cronjob in system crontab. Refer to the guide here.
3) [Bug Fix] : In WordPress Manager -> Security Measures, the “Restrict access to files and directories” option was setting incorrect permissions. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : Softaculous Daily Cron will now check if the Softaculous binary permissions are incorrect they will be automatically fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] : On List Installations page, when sorting the installations by domain the Auto Sign On to WordPress and Joomla installation was not working. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : On cPanel servers, PHP version detection failed for Parked domains. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : In Softaculous Remote, due to a recent change in Softaculous when the installation was huge and force HTTPS was enabled for the domain the backup failed. This is fixed now.
The Softaculous Team
Get started with premium cPanel Hosting-optimized for Shared websites.