The Webuzo Team has launched phpMyAdmin 4.8.4 the latest version in the release branch.
Please check the change log below:
The security fixes involve:
- Local file inclusion (https://www.phpmyadmin.net/security/PMASA-2018-6/)
- XSRF/CSRF vulnerabilities allowing a specially-crafted URL to perform harmful operations (https://www.phpmyadmin.net/security/PMASA-2018-7/) and
- an XSS vulnerability in the navigation tree (https://www.phpmyadmin.net/security/PMASA-2018-8/)
In addition to the security fixes, this release also includes these bug fixes
- Issue with changing theme
- Ensure that database names with a dot (‘.’) are handled properly when Disable is true
- Fix for message “Error while copying database (pma__column_info)”
- Move operation causes “SELECT * FROM `undefined`” error
- When logging with $cfg[‘AuthLog’] to syslog, successful login messages were not logged when $cfg[‘AuthLogSuccess’] was true
- Multiple errors and regressions with Designer
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade or any issues after upgrade let me know in the comments.
The Webuzo Team