This article provides a guide for how to launch free ecommerce web store in under 5 minutes. In this example, we will be using the Bagisto open-source shopping cart software on Rad Web Hosting cPanel Hosting account.
Why Launch Ecommerce Web Store?
In 2017, ecommerce was a $29 trillion/year global economy. Organizations and individuals, alike, have taken notice-as the number of ecommerce web businesses increases every day.
Everywhere you look online there seems to be yet another web-based store or marketplace waiting to offer their product…but in actuality, most ecommerce businesses are designed to be as automated as possible, all-but eliminating the need for human interaction on the business side.
By mastering this method of business, an organization is able to maximize it’s potential market base and reach new clients. Of course, not all businesses are able to operate in this way. Even so, there is increasing amount and variety of goods and services being sold online.
What is Bagisto?
Bagisto is an open source Ecommerce software for building web stores. Sometimes referred to as Shopping Cart software, they serve as the interface of the ever-growing Ecommerce industry.
Bagisto is offered freely by the developers as an open source project, meaning there is no license requirements or fees to pay for usage. Additionally, Bagisto provides numerous features that aren’t found in other open source shopping carts.
Our goal today, is to demonstrate how easy it is to Install Bagisto on Rad Web Hosting cPanel Account (shared hosting plan). So let’s begin!
Steps to Install Bagisto on Rad Web Hosting cPanel Account
Follow these simple steps to install your own Bagisto ecommerce store in your cPanel account from Rad Web Hosting:
- Login to your Rad Web Hosting account and click to access your web hosting service from the client area.
- Find “Login to cPanel” the “Actions” sidebar and click this button to enter your cPanel server.
- Scroll down the page until you reach “Softaculous Applications Installer” and click this icon.
- You’ve now entered Softaculous. Find “Bagisto” under the “Ecommerce” apps section.
- Fill out the site configuration options to according to your preferences.
- Click INSTALL NOW button below previously filled options fields.
- Softaculous is now Installing the software to your designated domain and directory selection.
- Once complete, click the URL provided to access your new Bagisto Ecommerce store.
- From the previous “Install Complete” screen in Softaculous, you can also access the Administrative URL, which provides full access to the “back office” of your new Bagisto web store.
Video Guide to Install Bagisto on Rad Web Hosting
Follow the video guide to see the full process in action:
You have now learned how to install Bagisto web store software on Rad Web Hosting cPanel server. If you experience any difficulty implementing this guide, please open a support ticket and our team will assist.