We have launched Cloud Site Builder 1.5.4 in the Stable branch.
1) [Security Fix] This version contains an important security fix in the Cloud Site Builder Plugin for control panels. We strongly recommend to update to the latest version of Cloud Site Builder Plugin for control panels. The details of the exploit will be released over the next few days. Note : This is not an exploit in Cloud Site Builder websites code, but rather in the Cloud Site Builder Plugin which installs Cloud Site Builder Websites for users.
2) [Feature] Added image replacement option inside the media library.
3) [Feature] Added templates menu to show list of templates. Now user can add and manage templates from admin dashboard.
4) [Bug-Fix] In some cases the video was not playing inside the safari browser. This is fixed.
5) [Bug-Fix] While editing the testimonial slider the group sorting from the left panel was not working properly. This is fixed.
6) [Bug-Fix] The background slider was not working for free version. This is fixed.
7) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases while duplicating the widgets the classes were not replaced properly. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] The header and footer code was not getting blank from website UI settings page. This is fixed.
9) [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the chart widget was not rendering properly due to JS error. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] In some cases the global widget content was not updated properly. This is fixed.
The Cloud Site Builder Team