Remotely manage and resell Rad Web Hosting VPS Servers with WHMCS Server module.
We are pleased to announce the successful completion of scheduled upgrade of VPS Reseller WHMCS Server module to v1.0.3.
You may need to login to your account to reset the API key & whitelist your IP address(es), before attempting to communicate with the API.
Additionally, some API commands may have changed. For a complete list of available API commands, please visit the VPS API Knowledgebase. Users that integrate with the WHMCS VPS Reseller Server module will need to install the latest version to resume API activities.
Steps to Upgrade WHMCS Server module
- Upload the latest version (download here) to
- Once installed, access your WHMCS admin system to activate the Server module (Setup->Products/Services->Domain Registrars) to reactivate.
- Read comprehensive WHMCS integration guide: https://blog.radwebhosting.com/how-to-integrate-vps-reseller-with-whmcs/
- Fully compatible with WHMCS v8.4
- PHP 7.4 support
- PHP 8.0 support
- Minor bug fixes
- Code improvements
- View Diffs: https://github.com/Rad-Web-Hosting/whmcs-vps-reseller/compare/1.0.2…1.0.3
Contact us for any issues relating to your VPS or updating your WHMCS integrations. Our support techs will be available to provide complimentary update and installation if requested.
Please note that the previous versions of Rad Web Hosting WHMCS modules might be considered deprecated for all intents and purposes.
Shortly, we will be releasing detailed documentation and guides for accessing the latest features. An email will be sent to users with active VPS Reseller accounts when this is available.
Does this Affect VPS Reseller Pricing?
The pricing will remain the same. You still get the discounted VPS Reseller Program pricing, as listed on https://radwebhosting.com/vps-reseller
For Questions and to Get Support
Please submit a detailed request and our support staff will follow up with you shortly.